Gregory Strang’s Professional Portfolio
This Professional Portfolio contains Greg's experiences, credentials, testimonials and awards. When you are making a decision as significant as buying or selling a home, it is important to know you are working with someone who has done it before and has done it well.
A veteran Real Estate agent, Greg has helped hundreds of people make the dream of owning a home a reality. Buying or selling a home is not an easy thing to do. It can be a mind-boggling experience, which Greg knows, understands and takes very seriously.
When he meets people who are interested in making a move, many things take place. Deciding on a price, locating the right home, navigating the escrow process and being sure everything happens when it is scheduled. Eventually money will exchange hands and a property will be sold. But what people are really buying is a dream. When escrow closes Greg hands you the keys to your dream.
- Real Estate Sales Associate, Prudential California Realty, Leading Edge Award, Presidents Club.
- Real Estate Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker/Cornish & Carey
/Fox & Carskadon. NOTE: CB acquired C&C and Fox.
- Real Estate Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker, Redwood City. Top Selling Agent, Top Listing Agent, Presidents’ Club.
- Senior Marketing Consultant, Cornish & Carey, Redwood City.
- Real Estate Sales Associate, Fox and Carskadon, Redwood City. Awards: Gold Circle, Executive Circle.
- Real Estate Sales Associate, RE/MAX, RE/MAX 100% club (top 1% agents United States). Winner Top Award given to first year RE/MAX agents in the State of California.
- Sales Representative, Oakleaf Computers, Northridge, CA. Sold finance-related computer equipment.
- Lifetime member Redwood City/San Carlos Million Dollar Club
- Million Dollar Club: Nine consecutive awards
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors SAMMY awards
- Member KQED Television, Channel 9 and KQED Radio 88.5
- Volunteered St. Anthony’s Dining Room
- Contributor to Interfaith Shelter Network
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
What Sets Greg Apart?
Longevity & Experience
For over twenty years Greg has sold property in a variety of real estate markets. Buyers markets, sellers markets and shifting markets have come and gone, through the years. Greg has successfully navigated fluctuating interest rates, new regulations and ever changing prices. When change is coming, and it always is, Greg knows it. Having a seasoned veteran like Greg as your Realtor is the closest thing there is to having a crystal ball when buying or selling.
Greg has lived on the Peninsula (Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, San Bruno) since 1978. Think of him as your resource for information regarding schools, recreation, and the best way to get where you’re going, what’s happening and where. Having studied real estate and the constantly changing market conditions, he knows the property values. Greg is also known for getting your property ready to sell prior to placing it in the Multiple Listing Service. Time after time Greg has seen that a little paint and moving some furniture can mean a big difference in price.
Greg has taken hundreds of hours of real estate and real estate related classes. In addition to the 45 hours of Department of Real Estate courses needed every four years to renew a real estate license, Greg continually educates to increase his knowledge and sharpen his skills. Greg has also taught sales training classes to new agents and has been a guest speaker at the College of San Mateo and Anthony’s Schools.
What’s Up With Greg?
Greg has experience in:
- Selling real estate
- Real estate investment
- Teaching real estate courses
- Speaking, Business coaching
- Negotiating, problem solving, creative solutions
Is passionate about:
- Fairness, honesty, personal growth
- History and politics
Is interested in:
- The 49ers (he played football)
- Being in a band again
- Going places
- Leaving the world a better place than he found it
Little known facts:
- Done stand-up comedy
- Featured in Entrepreneur magazine
- Met Joe Namath and Joe Montana
- Speaks Spanish; speak Chinese "Mo Bon Fa"
- Played football in high school